Everyday Life at Buffalo Crossings
Every day is a wonderful day at Buffalo Crossings Assisted Living! Whether you participate in a group outing to a local Villages spot, enjoy a card game with friends in one of our “neighborhoods” or relax in the home theater room, there are many ways to live a vibrant lifestyle at our assisted living community inside The Villages.
Please check back soon! Resident testimonials are coming soon to our Video Gallery.
What does a week look like at Buffalo Crossings?
Buffalo Crossings is a place where you can count on your routine activities and meals while also having the opportunity to try new hobbies, visit new places and enjoy exciting chef-prepared dishes! The best way to learn what a day is like at Buffalo Crossings is to stop in or schedule a visit.
Although there are many activities available to fill your entire day, below is a glimpse into different activities happening throughout the week. To view our full monthly calendar with all activities listed, please click here.
- Monday: Encore Fitness Class: Start your morning with a group chair aerobics class set to upbeat music, led by a certified instructor.
- Tuesday: BINGO: Enjoy an afternoon of BINGO with friends, compete with our full-size electronic scoreboard.
- Wednesday: Get up and dance or sit back and relax to live music in our beautiful lobby, and grab a coffee and snack from the Bistro.
- Thursday: Dress up and get involved in the theme for our monthly Friends & Family dinner party. Visit our Facebook page to view photos of our past Friends & Family events.
- Friday: TGIF Happy Hour: We end each week with a fun Happy Hour. Drinks, appetizers and music!
- Saturday: Movie Matinee and popcorn in the Theater Room, trivia in the Bistro, a game of Bridge and more! Saturdays are yours to enjoy.
- Sunday: Select from local churches to attend as a group or watch a televised service at home with your neighbors. End the afternoon with a game at the shuffleboard table.